Choosing your Officiant
Questions to ask....Remember that you are creating a memory. Your Officiant should help you in creating a ceremony that reflects you, not something that has been used hundreds of times. Take the time to find someone that is willing to work with you to create the perfect ceremony and that has enough experience to guide you step by step.
What you should ask your Officiant:
- Are there any sample ceremonies you can view?
- Is there a guide for you through the process of creating a ceremony?
- Is there a fee for the rehearsal?
- How much time is included for the rehearsal and the wedding?
- Is there an extra fee for traditions?
- Do you have the choice to include or exclude items and religion in your ceremony?
- What kind of support will you have throughout the process of the ceremony creation?
- How much is the retainer?